HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, January 7, 2022

It's the Simple Things using Pinkfresh Studio Keeping it Real By Kerryn Fry

Hi everyone!
Today I am sharing my second page created with 
the gorgeous collection, Pinkfresh Studio Keeping it Real.
I have been saving this photo for just
the right papers to suit the beautiful purple jacket.
Another lovely photo of my youngest niece
and her very first snow experience last year.


I started with two 12x12 sheets of
The first piece was used for the background.

Using the 6x6 Echo Park Paper Snowflake Swirl,
I have stamped the stencil in a puddle of water 
and Dusty Concord Distress Ink 
and then added Spun Sugar Distress Ink 
through the stencil before lifting it.
A great technique from a VB video that I had to try out.


Once the background was dry, I've added
a few random areas of Pickled Raspberry Distress Ink 
I have used a small stamp and gold ink
in the background and Ranger Stickles Glitter Glue.


The second sheet of Foundations Paper
was used to die-cut the snowflakes.
I've used Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord,
Spun Sugar, Pickled Raspberry Distress Inks
with the packaging technique to colour the paper.
Then die-cut multiple sizes of snowflakes.


I have layered the snowflakes with foam tape
and spread them across the page.
that extra sparkle to the page.


The rainbow strips on Big Mood paper provided
the layers of colour behind the photo
The hearts and journal card were cut from


The 2 Crafty Mini Stick That Smile 
was covered with gold ink and
added to the page with foam tape.


also been covered with gold ink
and then added to the bottom left corner of the photo.


Thank for visiting the blog today.
I hope the layout has inspired you to create.
Have a fabulous weekend
and join us again on Monday
for Fiona's next project.

Products used:
Vicki Boutin Mixed Media 12x12 Foundations Paper
Pinkfresh Studio Keeping it Real - A Little Chaos
Pinkfresh Studio Keeping it Real - Adulting
Pinkfresh Studio Keeping it Real - Big Mood
Pinkfresh Studio Keeping it Real - Daily Grind
Pinkfresh Studio Keeping it Real - Reality Check
2 Crafty title It's the Simple Things
2 Crafty Mini Stick Set 3
Distress Oxide Inks
Distress Inks
Vicki Boutin Colour Study Stencils
Echo Park Paper 6x6 Snowflake Swirl Stencil
Ranger Stickles Glitter Glue


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment