HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

"Super Cute" by Amanda H

Welcome to this unicorn Wednesday!

I'm sharing a page of my daughter at her recent unicorn party. I was so excited when I saw the new collection from Simple Stories - Dream Big as I knew it would be perfect for her birthday photos!

Here is the page and some close ups....

I started with 3 papers from the range, which I layered - using distressing on the edges, and some angles for interest.

I mounted the photo on more of the patterned paper and then started layering stickers on the page. I used two packs of stickers: the sticker sheet and chipboard stickers.


Of course, I had to use the chipboard unicorn from the chipboard stickers pack, which I combined with some word sticker strips and dots from the sticker sheet.


I cut a rainbow strip of paper (Be Younique) and used this across the layout. Then I put more stickers and chipboard on it, with some messy off cuts of muslin. I used the chipboard "super cute" as the title of the page.

Finally in the top right corner, I added one more cluster. With a strip of paper and some muslin, I finished it with more stickers and a cute chipboard butterfly.
 
Such a sweet range, and I have heaps more left and plenty of birthday photos to scrap - can't wait to use this collection again!
 
Thanks for looking!
Products used:
Simple Stories - Dream Big Paper - Chase Rainbows
Simple Stories - Dream Big Paper - Dream Big
Simple Stories - Dream Big Paper - Super Cute
Simple Stories - Dream Big Paper - Be Younique
Simple Stories - Dream Big Combo Cardstock Sticker Sheet
Simple Stories - Dream Big Chipboard Stickers 6x12"
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment