HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, August 15, 2018

"Squad" by Amanda H

Hello everyone!

Today I am sharing my page using the Pinkfresh Studios Simple & Sweet Collection
I love the fresh and bright colours in this range!

For my page, I started with a sheet of patterned paper in the range - Splendid. It is a perfect paper with lovely circular elements; I could not bear to cut it, so used as the full background to the page.

At the top and bottom of the page, I added some angled strips of paper, as well as some yellow washi tape from my stash.
Keeping with the circle theme, I cut my photo into a circle. I mounted the photo onto some of the grey and white backing cardboard that comes with many of the Pinkfresh sticker packaging.
I then added a few stickers and other elements.
Firstly, I tucked a few diecuts from the Ephemera pack. Then I added the Gold puffy accent stickers - I used the stems to circle around the photo. I also added puffy gold hearts from the same sticker pack.
I also added the blue circle epoxy badge "Our squad", which seemed like a great title for this bunch of beautiful girls!

To balance and finish the layout, I added one some cluster at the bottom right of the page, using more diecuts, epoxy badges and good puffy stickers.




Thanks for looking!
Amanda


Products used:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment