HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

"Cake Makers", by Amanda H

 Hello AAS fans!
 
Today's page features one of the Paper pack sets from Simple Stories - it is the "Oh, Baby Expecting" pack. Even though it is baby themed - there are still fantastic papers and stickers perfect for many themes. I used them for this page of my daughters baking a cake.
 

I started with some white cardstock at the back, and then combined different papers from the paper pack. I used the brown wood panel with spots (so cute) as the main paper for the background.

Behind the photos I layered panels of pink and blue checked paper from the range. I also repeated white cardstock and wood design papers in this.


 Have you seen the new range of Puffy alphabet stickers from Pinkfresh Studios? Such versatile colours and letters and totally perfect for creating your own titles, as I did in this page.



The last thing I did to finish the page, was to create 3 small sticker clusters. Every Simple Stories paper set comes with a pack of coordinating stickers. I was able to find balloons, clouds, flowers, hearts and cupcakes - all that matched my page.





Excited to share this "sweet" page today! Thanks for looking!

Amanda 


Products used:
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment