HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

"Family forever" by Amanda H, with Bo Bunny Little Wonders collection

Hi all,
And welcome to August!
Today I am using a new range available in store now - Little Wonders by Bo Bunny
There are SO many cute elements in this range! However, what I love even more are the blues and neutrals - perfect colours for holiday and family photos. 
My page focuses on this today, although coming soon will be a page using the cute animals!
 

 The page uses two papers in the collection, one as the background and one for the left hand panel. I used machine stitching on this panel too.

I then used die cuts from the Ephemera pack to create interest around the page.


Firstly I used the die cut triangles from this pack to create a banner. I machine stitched this and layered the title on top. The title is a 2 Crafty word, which I have painted and coated with dimensional magic.

I also used some 2 Crafty triangle clusters, inked dark blue in this cluster.


More die cuts, with trees and arrows in the left hand corner.


The final touch was some little bundles of thread, and some sticker words from a CVS sticker pack.
A simple page, but made perfect by these great colours in the collection! Thanks for looking today!
Amanda
Products used:
Bo Bunny - Little Wonders Paper - Grayson
Bo Bunny - Little Wonders Paper - Max
Bo Bunny - Little Wonders Noteworthy Ephemera
Cocoa Vanilla - More Than Words Accessory Stickers 6x12
2 Crafty word - Family, forever & always
2 Crafty - Triangle Clusters - Tiny Version
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment