HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, June 22, 2018

Love, by Amanda H

Hi again,

Welcome to my last page share for June. I found a little reserved pile of Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words in a pizza box. I'd been saving it. I found it hard to cut into some of these papers, but it was so worth it to create this page.


For the basis of the page I used both patterns on the Sketchbook piece of paper in the range, combined with a panel of Radiant paper. I used these 3 patterned papers in vertical panels down the page.

Then I created clusters all around the photo, using both stickers from the Accessory sheet, and diecuts.
 
I popped some elements on foam tape for some dimension.
For the title I used the word "love" from the Chipboard titles pack.
I also added some dark grey hearts from the same Chipboard titles pack.
  

 To finish the page, I added some fine splatters of: Colour Blast Colour Spray in Roadbase and Colour Blast Colour Shimmer Spray in Steel.
 
Thanks for looking:
Amanda
 
 
 
Products used:
Cocoa Vanilla - More Than Words Paper - Sketchbook
 Cocoa Vanilla - More Than Words Paper - Radiant
Cocoa Vanilla - More Than Words Accessory Stickers 6x12
Cocoa Vanilla - More Than Words Die Cut Ephemera
Cocoa Vanilla - More Than Words Chipboard Titles
Colour Blast - Colour Spray - Roadbase
Colour Blast - Colour Shimmer Spray - Steel
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment