HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

"Live your Adventure" by Amanda H

Hi everyone,

Today's page share uses the Kaisercraft Stargazer collection.
 I love blues so this range is perfect!

I started with 2 papers in the range: Milky Way and Cosmic and layering them for
 the background, and adding some black machine stitching for the edges.
 I also added another panel of paper (Universe) to centre of the page.

I decided to add some interest using the Starburst stencil from the Kaisercraft range - applying Colour Blast Paste in Dusty Charcoal through the stencil in the opposite corners 
of the page. Then I sprayed some Colour Shimmer Spray in Just Blue to these areas.

With the background done, I was ready to add my photo and layer some embellishments.


For the bottom right cluster, I started with the smaller 2Crafty Star circular frame, inked black.

 To this I added some tangles of black thread, sequins, puffy Bella Blvd blue stars and


For the title, I used a 2Crafty word title: Live your adventure. I inked this black and added 
a coat of dimensional magic.


The last final touches are more thread, stars and sequins, plus some stickers: 
Two of the word quotes are taken from the trimmed paper edge of the Kaisercraft papers.





 Thanks for looking today
Amanda

Products used:

Papers:

2Crafty chipboard:

Mixed media:

Embellishments:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment