HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, June 4, 2018

I am Amazing with Simple Stories I Am by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Welcome to winter! Perfect scrapping weather, I hope you get some time to create. 
This week's layout has been created with the truly stunning "I Am" collection by Simple Stories. 

I am Amazing

 For this layout I wanted to focus on my photo so have place it front and centre. I have used the words paper as my background - love the rose gold highlighted words. 

I've dug out my old border punches for this page, to add a little detail to the plainer yellow paper that divides the floral strip from the background. 

These stunning flowers are perfect embellishments, lots of colours and they are beautiful! I've also embellished my layout with the Simple Stories I Am chipboard stickers, cute butterflies and lots of phrases and bits & pieces to compliment the collection.

Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:

Simple Stories I Am paper - Focusing on the Good
Simple Stories I Am paper - Making it Happen
Simple Stories I Am paper - 4x4 Elements
Simple Stories I Am paper - Choosing Happiness
SS I Am Chipboard Stickers
49 & Market Vintage Shades Botanical Blends Blue
Simple Stories Good Vibes - Combo Cardstock Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment