HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, March 26, 2018

Precious Moments with Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Happy Monday! Today I have another share with Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words. 

Precious Moments

If you can't tell by now, this is one of my absolute favourite collections, the colours are just stunning and the embellishments perfect. For this page I have gone for some clean lines and design. 

I love the floral design on the paper Darling Buds, so used a large piece matted onto a neutral background to create my design. I added a bolder pattern to the back of my photo to create contrast, then added a banner of another paper in a contrasting colour before sticking it all onto my pink background paper. 


The two butterflies, I fussy cut from the Treasure paper, then I embellished the page with a mix of the CVS More than Words ephemera, chipboard stickers and enamel dots. 


 Love the ready made titles in the chipboard stickers set, perfect and ready to go!

Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket

Products Used:

Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words paper -  Noteworthy 
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words paper - Darling Buds
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words paper - Precious
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words paper - Collage
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words paper - Gossamer
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words paper - Treasure
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Ephemera
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Chipboard Stickers
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words - Enamel Shapes

No comments:

Post a Comment