HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, March 16, 2018

Picture Perfect using Cocoa Vanilla Studio More Than Words by Kerryn Fry

Good morning everyone!
I'm back to share another of my creations using the beautiful collection,
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More Than Words.
The photo is of one of my gorgeous nieces, 
taken on her last visit to Adelaide.
The blues in her eyes and her strawberry blonde hair matches so perfectly.


The Kraft cardstock is the base, again no surprise, but perfect with the colour palette.
I've kept the base clean and simple this week, 
allowing the 2 Crafty chipboard to be the focus.
The patterned papers have been layered in the centre of the page.
Using foam tape, I have lifted the photo and a few embellishments.
I have doodled faux stitching around the edge of the bottom patterned paper 
to give it clear definition and on some of the other elements. 


I've fussy cut some butterflies, a heart and created a tag from the patterned papers.
The string on the tag and tied around the paper, adds another texture to the page.


I love all of the different embellishments in this collection.
Using the stickers and chipboard, I've added a few different focal points on the page.


The 2 Crafty chipboard was the fun part of the page.
Using the 2 Crafty Leafy Rounds first.
They have been painted using Distress Paints,
Hickory Smoke and a light touch of Pumice Stone.
I used them as the leaf base for the flowers.
The second layer is 2 Crafty Sakura Flowers
Distress Paint again to colour, 
Worn Lipstick, Spun Sugar, Abandoned Coral and Dried Marigold.
The centres of the flowers were finished off with Mustard Seed Paint.


That's this page completed.
I hope you have enjoy today's post.
Have a fabulous weekend 
and check back on Monday for Fiona's next project.

Products Used:
Bazzil Kraft Cardstock
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More Than Words - Sketchbook
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More Than Words - Precious

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment