HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Harry Potter Pages - Part 2 - by Amanda H

Hi again!
 
And welcome to part two of my Harry Potter pages.
 Today I share more pages of my daughter's 14th birthday party using the "Wizard World" collection from Photo Play. I combined the Wizard World papers and die cuts with some cardstock, machine stitching, a few colour splatters and some small embellishments to finish the pages.
 

Page 1: Potions

 
 Abby had a "potions" table at her party - filled with drinks and polyjuice potion (aka green jelly!).

For this page I started with white cardstock and layered many of the green papers in the Wizard World collection.

I brought in some diecuts, stickers and a good splattering of gold with Colour Blast Colour Shimmer Spray - in Bling.

For the title I used the awesome Jillibean Soup alphabet letters.






Page 1: Extra products used:
Colour Blast - Colour Shimmer Spray - Bling
Pinkfresh - Escape the Ordinary Puffy Stickers
CV - Wild At Heart Ephemera
Jillibean Soup - Alphabean Stickers - Navy Diagonal
 

Page 2: "Magical"

 The next page was photos of Abby's birthday cake. We made a cheesecake but designed it like the cake Hagrid made for Harry. The green icing writing meant I brought in green elements to the page. However, Abby was horrified that I used the "Expecto Patronum" curse on this page - clearly it is out of place- even if it looks good!

For this page, I started with some white and black cardstock. I layered a panel of paper from the Wizard World collection. Then I added cool diecuts (with the dark green colours), and some stickers and sequins. I also added some splatters using Colour Blast Colour Shimmer Spray in Fire Engine.

For the title I included the chipboard word "Magical" (inked black) from the Fine words 2 Crafty chipboard set.




Page 2: Extra products used:
Pinkfresh - Escape the Ordinary Puffy Stickers
Colour Blast - Colour Shimmer Spray - Fire Engine
2 Crafty - Fine Word Set 2

Page 3: Platform 9 3/4

 
Abby and I created a brick wall using a sheet, sponge and paint for her party - as the entry to her party through Platform 9 and 3/4. I had to document this in a scrapbook page!

For this page, I started with some white cardstock and a piece of Kaisercraft patterned paper for the background, including some machine stitching. I really wanted to capture the brick pattern, so I used Colour Blast Colour Paste in Leather through a brick stencil for the page. I also handcut some elements from the Wizard World papers and diecuts.

To finish I included some stickers, sequins and black Colour Blast splatters.



 
Page 3: Extra products used:
Colour Blast - Colour Spray - Roadbase
The Crafter's Workshop - Mini Bricks 6x6 Template
Bella Blvd - Puffy Hearts - Oreo Black
Cocoa Vanilla - More Than Words Accessory Stickers 6x12
 
 
I LOVED using the Wizard World papers to create pages to remember my daughter's birthday party! Do you have a Harry Potter fan? These papers are perfect!
 
Thanks for looking,
Amanda
 
Key products used:
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment