HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, March 30, 2018

Love This Smile using Cocoa Vanilla Studio More Than Words by Kerryn

Good morning everyone!
Can you believe we are already at the end of March.
Today I have one final page to share with you created using 
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More Than Words.
The photos are of another one of my beautiful great-nieces, 
a day at Botanic Gardens.
 

The page started with Kraft cardstock base, Archival Ink and 
I've stamped directly onto the cardstock to appear under the paper layers
and then coloured the images using Distress Oxide Inks.


The Die Cut Ephemera was once again one of the stars of the page.
I've layered the flowers using foam tape and created three clusters.
The 2 Crafty Mini Camera has been painted with Hickory Smoke Distress Paint
and then outlined with a gold pen. 


The 2 Crafty Heart String Frame has been used to highlight one of the photos,
it was painted with Distress Paint Tumbled Paint and outlined with gold pen.


I have used the 2 Crafty word Smile to create the title,
along with some words from the Sticker Sheet.
I've given the word smile a two-tone finish with Abandoned Coral 
and Victorian Velvet Distress Paint.
I've used a gold pen to highlight the split in colours.


The 2 Crafty Ornate Dragonfly has been painted with three Distress Paints,
Abandoned Coral, Victorian Velvet and Mustard Seed.
I've blend the colours with a sponge to give a graduated finish.
To finish off, I have outlined with gold pen.


That's a wrap on my March projects.
I have thoroughly enjoyed creating with this collection.
Thanks for visiting today.
I hope you have a great weekend, with plenty of crafting.
Please check back on Monday for Fiona's next project.

Products Used:


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment