HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, February 23, 2018

You Rock My World using Simple Stories Beautiful by Kerryn Fry

Good morning all!
Today I have my second project that features the gorgeous collection 
from Simple Stories, Beautiful
I got a little sentimental with this page, 
I decided to gather a few photos of both Mr 13 and myself, shocking I know!
They are from different years and show how we've grown together.

 
Starting with a Kraft Cardstock base, I have used Distress Inks Bundled Sage and Spun Sugar
with two Crafters Workshop 6x6 Templates to decorate the background.


I have fussy cut a few elements from different papers 
to create the clusters on each side of the photos.
The 4x6 Sticker sheets were fantastic to build the clusters.
Some stickers have been backed with black cardstock to define the layer better.
I've added some words from the Cardstock Sticker Sheet.


The journal spot was cut from the 4x4 Elements paper.
I've then layered more stickers using foam tape and cardstock.


I have die-cut a frame to highlight the photo of us now 
and a ticket with a heart cut out at the top of the page.


The 2 Crafty title You Rock My World has been given a base coat of Gesso 
and then covered with Spun Sugar Distress Paint.
Once dry, I have stamped with black ink using Kaisercraft script stamp.
The chipboard star from the title has been covered with gold ink
and added to the frame.


A rare glimpse of my boy and I.
Thanks for visiting the blog today.
I hope you have a crafty weekend 
and remember to pop back on Monday.

Products Used:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment