HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

"Cherish", by Amanda H, using More Than Words

Hi everyone!
 
Today I am sharing my page using the new collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio - More Than Words. There are lovely pinks and pastels, but today for my page, I went with the blues and greys. Perfect for this black and white photo of my husband and I.
 
 
I started with two papers - Collage for the background and Radiant for the panel. I used some black machine stitching around the panel. I also used an extra piece of Collage to matte the photo.

Then with some stickers and diecuts I finished the page.

For the title, I used the word "cherish" from the chipboard titles pack. Layered above and below is a combination of stickers and diecuts from the collection.
You can also see here that I splattered some subtle touches of white ink.
I continued the same on the other side of the title. 
 And in the top left corner of the photo.
I do love this range. I love that I could do the blues and greys and next time I will probably come up with something completely different!


Thanks for looking!
Amanda


Products used:

Papers:

Embellishments:
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment