HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, February 12, 2018

You are my Sunshine with Pink Paislee Wild Child by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Mixing it up this month, this time with some Pink Paislee Wild Child!
 This is a fun and colourful collection, great for all those busy kid photos. 

You are my Sunshine


This collection has a mix of colours & patterns to suit kids of any age! I've chosen to focus on the floral, a pink and a mint green, using the heart pattern as my background. I've chosen the blue and the mustard from the floral to add a few more colours to my page and layered these under my photo. 

After layering my papers I have used the ephemera to embellish my layout. I love the mix of quotes in this pack. 

I've used different embellishments - flair and enamel flowers that compliment the colour scheme to finish off my page. The ephemera makes for great titles too! I added a little foam heart to make the title stand out a little more. 

Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x

Photobucket
Products Used:
Pink Paislee Wild Child Paper - 02
Pink Paislee Wild Child Paper - 03
Pink Paislee Wild Child Paper - 04
Pink Paislee Wild Child Paper - 05
Pink Paislee Wild Child Ephemera - Girl
Cocoa Vanille Life is Beautiful Little Pretties
Freckled Fawn Foam White Words
Flutterby Designs Flair

No comments:

Post a Comment