HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, February 7, 2018

"The best of times", using CVS Bohemian Dream, by Amanda H.

Hi everyone!
 
Welcome to February!
 
I was lucky enough to get my hands on the beautiful collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio - none other than "Bohemian Dream". The pinks, purples and blues make for a divine colour combination. Then luck struck again when I found the perfect photo of my girls to match!
 
Here is my page.
 

I used the Dreamer paper as my background. I love the pink to purple ombre effect of this paper.

Then I stacked some more papers in the range: Wild & Free and Abundant. I used combinations of the backs and fronts to create the paper layers.

As a feature of the layout, I cut out some quotes from the Boho Bits paper.

 I used machine stitching to tie all the elements together, and it is particularly useful for attaching vellum to layouts.
In the close ups you will see how I have used 3 of the embellishment sets available in this range: Sticker Sheet, Vellum Accents, and Enamel Shapes.

I love the vellum butterflies! I machine stitched them and combined them with word stickers and enamel shapes.

Tucked under the quote, I added a vellum flower from the pack and layered with more stickers, word stickers and enamel shapes.


It was easy to repeat clusters and combine elements perfectly with this beautiful dreamy collection.


Products used:

Papers:

Embellishments:
CV - Bohemian Dream Enamel Shapes
 
Thanks for looking,
 
Amanda
 
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment