HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, May 6, 2016

My Loves
by Tammy Klingner

Good morning everyone.
 
With Mothers Day coming this Sunday, I thought it was a perfect time to scrap a layout
 of my biggest loves and me!
I used a few papers from Crate Paper's Hello Love range. 
I love the freshness and simplicity of this range.
 

 
I began with my white background and then added some soft watercolour to the background.
I added a strip of paper down the side - I absolutely love that hand drawn heart paper.
I then began layering a few of the tags I cut from one of their papers. 
 I love how companies make these papers, as I've explained before I cut them all out, and then begin tucking them behind my photo.
 

 
I decided to stick with just coral, red, black and white with a teeny splash of gold.
I painted a 2Crafty Chipboard border word in black, and added this to the  edge of the strip of paper.
Those little hearts scattered on the page are simply cut from the hand drawn heart paper.
 

 
I love the simple colour combo, and those little gold hearts from the range (adore these!) just give that simple lift to the layout.
 
To all the mums out there, have a lovely mothers day - I hope you get to enjoy some time with your precious babies, no matter how old they are!!
For anyone who feels a little sadness on this day, for whatever reason, big hugs. You are not alone.
 I will be lighting a candle for my beautiful mum, and celebrating her amazing spirit.
 
Love Tam
xxx
 
Products used:
Crate Paper Hello Love Kisses Paper
 Crate Paper Hello Love - Lots of Love Paper
Crate Paper Hello Love Resin Gold Hearts with Words
Simple Stories Carpe Diem Chipboard Frames
White Bazzill
2Crafty Line Words - Happiness
Dylusions Paint - Black Marble
Prima Watercolor Pencils - Neutrals
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love this Tammy, the design and colour combo is so eye catching x

    ReplyDelete