HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Crate Paper Wonder - Brave by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Happy Star Wars day :)

I did a bit of a scrap tidy up and found a bunch of papers and embellishments leftover from late last year! It was super exciting as I love this collection and I quickly found some perfect photos to create a layout to share with you all today:

Brave


I love the funky geometric prints in this collection and decided to use lots of angles with my patterned papers in my design to stay on theme. I love how the pink softens the bold colours. 

I've used a bunch of the chipboard embellishments in the collection to make a cute little cluster.



and the title is 2Crafty of course, one I requested specifically for the page. I have sprayed it in two different ColorShine sprays to create the right tone of colour . 



I've finished off the page with some enamel dots and the adorable puffy sticker "love this". 

Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket
 
Crate Paper Wonder - Dream Paper
Crate Paper Wonder - Discover Paper
Crate Paper Wonder - Brave Paper
Crate Paper Wonder - Cute One Paper
Crate Paper Wonder - Curious Paper
Crate Paper Wonder - Chipboard Accents 
2Crafty Chipboard title - Brave (special order)
WRMK Enamel Shapes - Cool
Pink Paislee Cedar Lane Puffy Stickers
Heidi Swapp ColorShine Blush 
Heidi Swapp ColorShine Peach

2 comments:

  1. Love this Fiona! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you have put different patterns together and nailed it. Fab layout as always Fiona.

    ReplyDelete