HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Kaisercraft Fly Free by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone
 
A new month and another 3 new collections from Kaisercraft. Today I am creating with the lovely Fly Free Collection, with it's gorgeous purples and greens. Think lots of florals and a couple of bold patterns that are nice and bright.
 
My layout today is, Friends are the Sunshine of Life
 
 
 
 Lots of busy patterns in this range, so I have chosen white cardstock for my base and just made a lot of light splatters in co-ordinating ink sprays. Then I've layered several different patterned papers and embellished with some of the collectibles, including the journaling circle I have used as the title.
 
 
 
A close up of the gorgeous 2Crafty piece I have used as a feature. I've inked it and added some sparkle with Sheer Shimmer Spritz.
 
 


And these cute flowers & leaves are in the Fly Free collectibles pack, I've just layered them up into a little cluster. I've added a couple of flair badges from my stash to complete the page.



 

Thanks for stopping by
 
Till next week
Fiona
x
Photobucket
Kaisercraft Fly Free Papers - Bestie
Kaisercraft Fly Free Papers -  BF
Kaisercraft Fly Free Papers - Partner
Kaisercraft Fly Free Collectibles
Kaisercraft Fly Free Sticker Sheet
Dylusions Ink Sprays - Assorted
2Crafty Chipboard Corner Lorena
Sheer Shimmer Spritz - Frost
White Cardstock
Misc Flair Buttons

No comments:

Post a Comment