HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, July 3, 2015

Crate Paper "Journey" - by Linda Eggleton

Hello everyone, and Hello July!
Boy, winter sure has shown itself in my neck of the woods the last few days....it has been freezing!
July sees me playing with a new collection....and I have to say that it sure is a fun one!
This month I'll be creating with Crate Paper - Journey collection ...which will be
 perfect for all those travel/holiday photos that we all have that we never seem to
 get around to scrapping.
And I have to say...there are so many amazing embellishments that come with this collection...
just the Ephemera pack has 63 vellum & cardstock pieces!  And then there's the
 cardstock stickers, the cork stickers, puffy stickers....and the list goes on!  
 
You definitely won't be running short with the choices of embellishments for this collection :)
My first layout with the Journey collection is from our most recent trip away in our caravan
"Let the Journey Begin"
I am loving the natural colours mixed with a few pastels in this collection.
I have used the reverse side of the Tribal paper for the background, with a narrow strip
 of the reverse side of the Teepee paper down the left side.  I've also added one of the
 cut-off strips & a strip of Kaisercraft decorative tape where the 2 papers join.



This one little piece of paper, from the Let's Go paper, was the inspiration behind this page.
How cute is that little caravan?!?!  It was begging to be used & I was more than happy to
 oblige...lol

I have mounted it onto some scrap cardstock I had in my stash, just to help it tie in 
with the white border on the photos.


I have added a cluster on the right hand side of the photos....some Petaloo & Green 
Tara flowers, along with a Flutterby Flair, some punched leaves - using cork 
sheeting, plus some paper diecut leaves.

Off to the side of the cluster is one of the pieces from the Tags with Gold Foil acetate sheet.  
I have cut the shield shape from the tag & mounted it onto a piece of the cardboard packaging
 from the Puffy Icon stickers.



I cut a few banner shapes from a variety of papers & layered them to the side of the 
photos...also adding a few of the Ephemera pieces layered in amongst them, 
including the  gorgeous glittery gold arrow!



I have coloured the 2Crafty mini camera with my Gelatos...first giving it a coat of Gesso.



These are some of the pieces from the Cardstock & Vellum Ephemera pack....as well as 
a couple of the Puffy Icon stickers, which are the small arrows.



For the title, I've used the word "Journey" from the Cork Phrases & Arrows stickers, as well 
as some of the alpha stickers that come with the Cardstock sticker sheet.
The journaling strips are also from the Puffy Stickers cardboard packaging.





I hope you have enjoyed seeing my first page with this fun collection.
A list of products is listed at the bottom of this post...including links to the AAS store.

Until next time....Happy Scrapping :) xx



Photobucket
Products Used:
Crate Paper - Journey - Tribal paper
Crate Paper - Journey - Teepee paper
Crate Paper - Journey - Route paper
Crate Paper - Journey - Wander paper
Crate Paper - Journey - Let's Go paper
Crate Paper - Journey - Cardstock & Vellum Ephemera
Crate Paper - Journey - Cardstock sticker sheets
Crate Paper - Journey - Phrases & Arrows Cork stickers
Crate Paper - Journey - Puffy Icon stickers
Crate Paper - Journey - Tags with Gold Foil
Crate paper - Journey - Puffy Icon Stickers cardboard packaging
2Crafty Chipboard - Mini Cameras
Flutterby Designs - Flair
Petaloo - Burlap Pointsettia - Ivory
Green Tara - Apple Blossom - White/Turquoise
Green Tara - Cherry Blossoms - Pale Pink
Green Tara - Cherry Blossoms - Brown
Kaisercraft - Cork Sheet
Kaisercraft - Decorative Tape
Martha Stewart - Frond punch
Joy Crafts - Leaf Die
Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment