HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Kaisercraft Botanica & Little One by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone
 
Finishing off the month with two layouts created using two of the new Kaisecraft collections for this month, Botanica and Little One. Great collections as usual with lots of matching embellishments.
 
My first share for today is Time is a Great Storyteller:
 
 
 
My photograph is a copy of one of my Dads original photos from 1955. The black and white photo with it's greenish tinge went perfectly together with the neutrals in the Botanica collection. The friendship embellishments were the right touch for this group photo of his cycling club.
 
The 2Crafty title I have chosen, Time is a Great Storyteller, reminds me of Dad who has been known to embellish tales of the past!! I've used a combo of green and pinecone inks to give the title a worn look.
 
 
 
On this close up you can see some of the subtle texture I have created with some texture paste and ink sprays. Another 2Crafty piece, a cog has been inked in the green and pinecone like the title, but I have added some crackle texture to it to age it a little more. I've even added a few subtle, neutral flowers to my page.
 
My second share today is This is Love
 

This paper; Kaisercrafts Little One, is just cute, cute, cute!! I love it's cutesiness. Perfect for all baby photos as it comes in both "girl" and "boy" colours, but really they ALL work well for any baby photos. I have used a combination of papers and both the "girl" and "boy" stickers from the sticker sheets. 
 
 
I love these owls from the Collectibles pack and lots of sweet baby words on the sticker sheet. Totally adorable.
 
 
Cute hot air balloons, I have mounted one over another in the sky.
 



I've made a sweet little banner to add a little more green to my page and a little fun to go with the owls and hot air ballons. Too much cute!
 
Thanks for stopping by today
Till next week
Fiona
x


Photobucket
Products Used:
 
Time is a Great Storyteller
 
Kaisercraft Botanica Paper - Air
Kaisercraft Botanica Paper - Pollen
Kaisercraft Botanica Paper - Seed
Kaisercraft Botanica Paper - Stem
Kaisercraft Botanica Collectibles
Kaisercraft Sticker Sheet
2Crafty Cute Cogs
2Crafty Time is a Great Storyteller
Petaloo Botanica Mini's - Ivory, Green, Brown
The Crafters Workshop - Mini Beaded Curtain 6x6
Texture Paste
Distress Crackle Paint Clear
Bike Charm
Tag
 
This is Love
 
Kaisercraft Little One Paper - Jack
Kaisercraft Little One Paper - Mia
Kaisercraft Little One Paper - Ruby
Kaisercraft Little One Paper - Zoe
Kaisercraft Little One Paper - Noah
Kaisercraft Little One Girl Sticker Sheet
Kaisercraft Little One Boy Sticker Sheet
Kaisercraft Little One Collectibles
Simple Stories Enamel Dots
Simple Stories I Am Self Adhesive Brads
Crate Paper Notes and Things Ephemera
Twine
Doilies
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment