HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, July 17, 2015

3rd layout using Crate Paper "Journey" - by Linda Eggleton

A big hello to everyone & welcome to the blog.

I am back to share another layout using Crate Paper - Journey collection,
and this time have gone for a non travel themed layout....showing that other layouts can be created with this collection besides travel/holiday pages.


"Hello Sunshine"
I have used the striped side of the Route paper for my background, as I felt it had a lovely feel to it for creating a girly themed page.  I've added a touch of subtle stamping using Kaisercraft Morocco stamp & my Gelatos.  The large white piece with the blue grid is from the cardboard packaging of the Cork phrases & Arrows - it is a good decent sized piece with versatile colours & pattern, 
so why not put it to use :)



I've used a variety of the Journey embellishments - Here you can see one of the Gold foil acetate tags, along side one of the Ephemera tags and then over the far left side I've cut a few of the travel tags from the Voyage paper as well as a Cardstock tag sticker.  The little gold triangles are from the Puffy Icon sticker pack.  The cluster is made up of Green Tara & Prima flowers & 
some of the diecuts from the Ephemera pack.

I have to say that I am not normally one to scrap with bling & metallic type products, but I am really loving all the gold & glitter embellies in this collection - it adds such a lovely touch :)



The frame around the photo is a 2Crafty Polaroid frame that I've turned on its side & painted in white gesso.  You can also see some more of the Puffy Icon stickers & Vellum & Cardstock Ephemera pieces.



The title is made up of Cork phrases & alpha stickers from the Cardstock sticker sheet.
And I've also added another 2Crafty polaroid frame that I cut into 2 pieces, and placed it at the top & bottom of the layered papers, and I've coloured these with the same coloured Gelato 
as the stamping on the background.



I also used some of the cork arrows at the bottom & top of the page.
The red coloured scalloped strip is cut from one of the cut-off strips at the bottom of each page...and I've also added a strip of Kaisercraft white lace for some added texture.




Here is a close up of the main area of the page.
Pic is of my cute little G Niece, Olivia <3...so as you can see, a cute girly page can easily be created with this travel themed collection.



I hope you have been inspired by this page :)
Until next time...xx
Photobucket
Products Used
Crate Paper - Journey - Route paper
Kaisercraft - White Lace
Prima Flower
Creative Memories - Butterfly punch
Faber-Castell - Gelatos

No comments:

Post a Comment