HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

More MME Jubilee Tangerine by Fiona Johnstone


Hi everyone
 
I am back using the My Minds Eye Jubilee Tangerine range once more. I've created two more layouts with this range to share with you today. I adore these fantastic colours, such fun to play around with.
 
First up, Travel Bug

 



The map patterned paper was perfect to help tell the story of my sons obsession with travel! He has quite the bucket list of places he wants to visit and what he wants to do there.  This was complimented nicely by the 2Crafty globe and October Afternoon travel girl flair button. 

A close up of my layers & embellishments - the globe, flair button and some of the MME Tangerine Mixed Bag embellishments.


Another close-up of my top embellishment cluster, a mix of Kaisercraft, MME and Simple stories embellishments and title using October Afternoon stickers:
 
 
And a final close-up of my journaling - the places Zane is keen to visit next are Egypt and the catacombs in Paris!!  


My second share for this week is another page about my boy, I do love this range so much for "boyish" layouts.

Limited Edition
For the background of this layout, I have used my dylusions spray and a mix of stamps. I have then added my journaling along the top going around the page. Then I have layered a lovely mix of these gorgeous MME Jubilee Tangerine papers along the length of the page, finishing off with MME embellishments,  some wood veneer shapes and 2Crafty star and title. 
 
A close-up of my title, Limited Edition, from 2Crafty chipboard which I have inked and then stamped over with gesso and black ink.
 
 
On this close-up you can see some of my stamping detail, my 2Crafty star which I sprayed with dylusions ink and the #1 badge from the MME Mixed Bag embellishment kit.
 
 

And a final close-up of the misting and stamping and part of my journaling border:



Thanks for visiting, be sure to check out this fab range in store, you can find the MME Jubilee Tangerine range here.

Till next week
Fiona
x

 
Photobucket 
Products Used
 
Travel Bug
MME Jubilee Tangerine "Adventure" Be Darling Paper 
MME Jubilee Tangerine " Adventure" Be Charming Paper 
MME Jubilee Tangerine "Honor" Traveler Paper 
MME Jubilee Tangerine "Story" Triangle Paper
MME Jubilee Tangerine "Story" Wonderful Paper   
MME Jubilee Tangerine "Honor" Label Stickers
MME Jubilee Tangerine "Awesome" Mixed Bag
2Crafty Chipboard World Globe & Ink Set
October Afternoon Travel Girl Tin Pins
October Afternoon Daily Flash - Flash Alpha "Orange Soda"
Kaisercraft Mister Fox Collectibles
Simple Stories Snap Travel Snap Stickers
Dylusions Ink - Tangerine Dream
Limited Edition
 
MME Jubilee Tangerine " Adventure" Be Charming Paper 
MME Jubilee Tangerine "Honor" Traveler Paper 
MME Jubilee Tangerine "Story" Triangle Paper
MME Jubilee Tangerine "Story" Wonderful Paper   
MME Jubilee Tangerine "Awesome" Mixed Bag 
MME Jubilee Tangerine "Adventure" Flair Pins
Kaisercraft Mister Fox Collectibles 
2Crafty Title - Limited Edition
2Crafty Stars pack
Studio Calico Wood Veneer Stars
Studio Calico Wood Veneer Speech Bubble
Kaisercraft Texture Stamp - Numbers
Kaisercraft Texture Stamp - Tiny Dot
Prima Clear Stamp
Dylusions Inks
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment