HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

MME Jubilee Tangerine - by Fiona Johnstone


 
Hello everyone

This week I am creating with one of the stunning new ranges from My Minds Eye - Jubilee Tangerine. It's a fabulous bright range with blues, oranges and yellows, as well as some fabulous woodgrain pattern.

My layout this week is Awesome
 
 
 
To create this page, I have used my Dylusions mists, the yellow I have very lightly sprayed over some smooth white cardstock, then I have used a paintbrush and the insert of the bottle to create different sized splatters. Once dry I have added some stamping with a mix of Bo Bunny and Kaisercraft stamps. 


The cool chevron pattern that runs across my page has been fussy cut from the "Awesome" Shield paper. I love the effect it gives on the background over the misting.

I love bright colours when scrapping and this range is perfect for layering up all those colours. I've used lots of embellishments from the "Awesome" mixed bag that accompanies the range, and layered these in and around my photo.


This range also comes with come fun flair tin badges, like this heart one I have used here, along with a mix of journaling stickers and enamel dots.


I've title my layout "Awesome" using these gorgeous glitter stickers by Heidi Swapp, lots of different ones in store. I've bought a few!! And I've finished off my layout with some enamel dots and wood veneer. 
 


Thanks for stopping by, I hope you will go and check out his cool range from My Minds Eye.

Till next time
Fiona
x
 

Photobucket 
Products Used:
 
MME Jubilee Tangerine Paper - "Aventure" Charming
MME Jubilee Tangerine Paper -  "Awesome" Shield 
MME Jubilee Tangerine Paper - "Story" Triangle
MME Jubilee Tangerine Paper - "Story" Wonderful
MME Jubilee Tangerine "Adventure" Flair Pins
MME Jubilee Tangerine "Awesome" Mixed Bag

Lilybee Design Pinwheel Chit Chat Stickers
Kaisercraft Texture Stamp - Grid
White Smooth Cardstock



No comments:

Post a Comment