HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Imagine with Echo Park My Little Boy - Kellie Moore

Hello everyone, it's Kellie Moore here today to share with you my first layout as a
Guest Design Team Member for All About Scrapbooks.
 I was so happy when Vanessa asked me to share some of my work with you.

For my first share, I decided to work with this cute range from Echo Park called
 "My Little Boy." As a mum of 3 boys Im never short of boy pics!

Here is my page titled 

Imagine!


I loved the striped paper in the collection called '4x4 Journaling Cards' and used a strip down the left side of the page with a scallop of black cardstock .. I love to add black in with bright colours. It really helps make the colours pop!

I mounted my photo onto the yellow paper called 'Star Child' then added some 2Crafty chipboard under the yellow paper called 'Funky Lines' panel which I painted red.

For my title I used a phrase from the '4x4 Journaling Cards' paper as well as the word 'Imagine' from the 'Multi Journalling' cards paper. Under my title I used a pirate ship from the 12 x12 Cardstock Element Sticker Sheet.

To add balance to the page I used a cut apart from the 'Multi Journalling Cards' paper with a pirate sticker.

To direct attention to my photo, I added some of the 2Crafty Chevron bits which I coloured with a black sharpie...also bringing more black to the page.

There was still a lot of white space left on the page so I added some stars which I cut from the 'Star Child' paper and a few from the Cardstock stickers.

That's it from me today, I hope you enjoyed my first page and I will be back later in the
 month to share more with you!

Take Care and keep creative!

Kel 

Products Used: 

Echo Park -My Little Boy - Star Child
Echo Park - My Little Boy - 4 x 4 Journaling Cards 
Echo Park- My Little Boy - Multi Journaling Cards 
Echo Park - My Little Boy - 12 x 12 Cardstock Element Sticker Sheet 
2Crafty Chevron Bits 
2Crafty Funky Lines Panel 




No comments:

Post a Comment