HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, March 25, 2024

Fun Times using Pinkfresh The Simple Things by Fiona Siegel



Hello everyone

This week I have the stunning Pink Fresh The Simple Things to use today for my layout

Fun Times


For this layout I was inspired by the circles on the Happy List paper - I have  cut these out and popped them either side of the Here comes the Fun paper which I chose for the dark blue stripe that matched my daughters dress in the photo. I think it's made a fun design to suit the mood of my page. 



Embellishments next, and I have added a journaling square (to fill in later) and embellished with a mix of the orange and blue toned embellishments from the ephemera and chipboard frame packets: 


 I have used the puffy title stickers in the collection - the colours in these are a good mix and perfect for this collection! Finally a smattering of the cute puffy stickers - the perfect finishing touch. 


Thanks for visiting
till next week

Fiona
x



Products Used:





No comments:

Post a Comment