HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, January 29, 2024

Cute and Cheeky with Vicki Boutin Discover + Create by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This weeks layout is created with the fabulous Discover + Create collection by Vicki Boutin. Absolutely love this collection!

Cute and Cheeky


For this layout I have focused on the blues in the paper with a hint of red and a pop of black. When I was sorting papers I had the blue and book print together, liked the combo so cut down my book paper to fit along side the blue. Then I added some distress oxide in Stormy Sky & Tumbled Glass to the background. 



My design utilises one of the journaling squares from the 3x4 paper alongside my two 3x4 photos. I've fussy cut the clipboard from the same paper to tuck behind one of my photos and bring the red across. I've added a strip of the blue paper and the advertising strip to the bottom of my photos. 



Next was lots of embellishments - the white flowers from the Icon ephemera pack - I cut the larger one to tuck top and bottom. Also from the Icon ephemera pack - mushrooms, blue flowers, take note sign and butterfly. A cute tab from the foam sticker sheet and finishing with the funky alpha stickers. 


Thanks for visiting
Till next week

Fiona
x






Products Used:

Vicki Boutin Discover + Create paper - Currently
Vicki Boutin Discover + Create paper - Past Time
Vicki Boutin Discover + Create paper - 3x4 
Vicki Boutin Discover + Create Die-Cut Icons
Vicki Boutin Discover + Create - Phrase Thickers - Daily Reminders
Vicki Boutin Discover + Create Thickers Alpha Stickers
Distress Oxide Ink - Stormy Sky
Distress Oxide Ink - Tumbled Glass



No comments:

Post a Comment