HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, January 22, 2024

Best Birthday Ever with Uniquely Creative Flowering Utopia by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I'm creating with the very pink and floral Flowering Utopia by Uniquely Creative! Gorgeous range, perfect for scrapping my eldests recent 18th birthday:

Best Birthday Ever




For this layout I have chosen a base paper with gorgeous florals around the border edge so with that in mind as the focus I have just added some light stamping using a butterfly stamp and tiny dot stamp in Orchid ink which is slightly darker than the paper to add some extra interest. I have then added some paper layers to my photo.

Next I have added embellishments from the creative cuts pack around my photo - a flamingo because they are a favourite of my daughters. The pack also contains some phrases making a perfect title and subtitle to finish off my page. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x




Products Used:

Uniquely Creative Flowering Utopia paper - Shine
Uniquely Creative Flowering Utopia paper - Joy
Uniquely Creative Flowering Utopia paper - Happy
Uniquely Creative Flowering Utopia Creative Cuts
Versacolour Mini Ink - Orchid
Kaisercraft Stamp - Butterfly and Tiny Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment