HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, January 15, 2024

Barbie Movie with Photoplay Fashion Dreams by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Back again this week with my 2nd page using the cute Fashion Dreams collection
 by Photo Play! 

Barbie Movie





This paper was perfect for documenting the girls and I wearing pink to see the Barbie Movie last year - just a quick selfie photo but a nice memory all the same! 

For the layout I teamed up my pink papers around my photo and added some pops of blue then created my background to co-ordinate using Vicki Boutin 
Cosmic Watercolour Set on Vicki Boutin Foundations paper and a VB stencil. 

First I used the plastic bag technique to add my water colour - drying off the excess with paper towel and then letting it dry off naturally. Next I came in the my heart stencil using the same watercolours but less diluted. Once that was dry I've added a little of the gold onto an old  text stamp to add some texture. 
 


Next I have added lots of embellishments from the ephemera pack and added some shipping tags with some twine:


Then I have dug into the stash for some pink and blue thickers to make my title and added some journaling strips from my printer onto cardstock. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x





Products Used:
Photoplay Fashion Dreams Sparkle Paper
Photoplay Fashion Dreams Accessories Paper
Photoplay Fashion Dreams Glam Paper
Photoplay Fashion Dreams Ephemera Die-Cuts
Vicki Boutin Printshop Cosmic Watercolour Set
Vicki Boutin Foundations Art Paper
Vicki Boutin Stencil
Thickers
Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment