HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, January 1, 2024

Christmas Wishes with Vicki Boutin Peppermint Kisses by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Happy New Year!

I'm finishing off my 2022 Christmas photos with this layout using more
Vicki Boutin Peppermint Kisses Collection:

Christmas Wishes


I had to use the plaid paper to match my eldests plaid skirt in this photo and the black works well with my dress too! I've added some pink for her top and the traditional green and reds too!

Love these ephemera trees, giving the large pink one a foam sticker star!
Then adding some journaling with the alphas.
.

Love cutting up the shipping tags to cluster under my papers - great to add that hidden journaling too!
Some added embellishments from the sticker book, ephemera and Ho, Ho, Ho thickers. 



My title is an older Vicki Boutin collection - works perfectly as the fonts match. I finished with some snowflakes from the current thickers pack for that subtle bit of texture to the white cardstock background.


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
xx





Products Used:

Vicki Boutin Peppermint Kisses - Christmas Jammies
Vicki Boutin Peppermint Kisses - Floral Sprig
Vicki Boutin Peppermint Kisses - Tags
Vicki Boutin Peppermint Kisses - Holiday Wishes
Vicki Boutin Peppermint Kisses - Greetings
Vicki Boutin Peppermint Kisses - Diecut Ephemera
Vicki Boutin Peppermint Kisses Foam Stickers
Vicki Boutin Peppermint Kisses - Sticker Book
Vicki Boutin Peppermint Kisses - Ho Ho Ho Puffy Stickers
Vicki Boutin Thickers
Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment