HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, December 4, 2023

Happy with Cocoa Vanilla Studio Heart and Home by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Back with another layout using Cocoa Vanilla Studio Heart and Home. Love this paper and may have purchased a lot!

Happy



For this layout I have used a white cardstock background with some masking using a Vicki Boutin stencil some Distress Oxide, then adding some splashes of yellow Oxide Ink. I have matted this onto the woodgrain paper. 



Next I've created my paper layers with a selection from the range - choosing the Bountiful paper as my focus paper with its large florals. I have then fussy cut some frames from the Framed paper and used them as the base for some ephemera flowers. 




I've then added some stickers from the ephemera sheet and some cute puffy heart stickers before completing my page with the 2Crafty title Happy. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
xx






Products Used:

Cocoa Vanilla Studio Heart & Home paper - Bountiful 
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Heart & Home paper - Beauty 
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Heart & Home paper - Framed
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Heart & Home paper - Leaf Litter
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Heart & Home Floral Ephemera
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Heart & Home Accessory Stickers
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Heart & Home Puffy Stickers
2Crafty Happy 
Distress Oxide - Fossilized Amber
Distress Oxide - Saltwater Taffy 
Distress Oxide - Stormy Sky
Vicki Boutin Stencil 

No comments:

Post a Comment