HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, December 18, 2023

Christmas Magic with Vicki Boutin Peppermint Kisses by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Back with another Christmas layout using the awesome Vicki Boutin Peppermint Kisses collection to document some more of my Christmas pics from last year:

Christmas Magic




For this layout I created a background using the green and gold water colour paints from Vicki Boutin Printshop collection. The green I have used the plastic bag technique to add to layout then once dry I have used a stencil to add the gold stars. Finishing with some gold splashes. 




I've layered up some papers - a large strip and then a torn piece before hitting the embellishments. I've used 3 baubles from the ephemera pack to be a focal point across the top of the page - adding some green twine to each one. 


I've then used some more ephemera and some foam stickers to add a few more embellishment clusters 


I've finished my page with a title from the Ho Ho Ho Puffy stickers pack. You can see a bit more detail of my inking and stenciling here:



Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
xx





Products Used:

Vicki Boutin Peppermint Kisses - Sweet Holiday Wishes paper
Vicki Boutin Peppermint Kisses - Merry Christmas paper
Vicki Boutin Peppermint Kisses - Holly Jolly paper
Vicki Boutin Peppermint Kisses - Diecut Ephemera
Vicki Boutin Peppermint Kisses Foam Stickers
Vicki Boutin Peppermint Kisses - Sticker Book
Vicki Boutin Peppermint Kisses - Ho Ho Ho Puffy Stickers
Vicki Boutin Printshop Cosmic Watercolour Set
Similar Twine

No comments:

Post a Comment