HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, December 11, 2023

Merry & Bright with Vicki Boutin Peppermint Kisses by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week it's time for some Christmas inspired layouts and my first choice of papers is the stunning Peppermint Kisses collection by Vicki Boutin

Merry & Bright


For the papers I focused on the traditional reds and greens in the collection to create my page,  using the wreath paper as the focus of my design.  I've backed it onto some red stripe paper to break up the white background, then added my photos, matted in reds - keeping them contained within the wreath shape. 

Photos from the Grounds last year - with this giant nutcracker meant I had to use the cute nutcracker embellishment! isn't he cute?


Then I have added a few more embellishments and the title from the ephemera pack to complete the page! 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
xx



Products Used:

Vicki Boutin Peppermint Kisses paper - Holly Wreath
Vicki Boutin Peppermint Kisses paper - Merry Christmas
Vicki Boutin Peppermint Kisses paper - Floral Sprig
Vicki Boutin Peppermint Kisses Icon Ephemera

No comments:

Post a Comment