HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, November 27, 2023

Glitz and Glam with Vicki Boutin Printshop by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I am sharing a layout using Vicki Boutin Printshop

Glitz and Glam



For this layout I have focused on the black and white papers and used the stunning Floral Frenzy paper with the awesome Kraft background with the black and white florals. Next I have fussy cut some flowers from Floral Display paper - a full sheet of flowers waiting to be fussy cut!


I've clustered the flowers around my photo which I have matted with further black and white papers from Printshop. Next I have used a 2Crafty title - Glitz & Glam which I have inked in black and spritzed with some shimmer spray. 


I've finished off the page with some older stash items - Kaisercraft resin flowers and a sheer sticker. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x




Products Used:

Vicki Boutin Printshop Paper - Floral Frenzy
Vicki Boutin Printshop Paper - Floral Display
Vicki Boutin Printshop Paper - Typeset
Vicki Boutin Printshop Paper - Cross my Heart
2Crafty Glitz and Glam title
Kaisercraft resin flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment