HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, November 20, 2023

Read with Photoplay Book Club collection by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I have the cutest photos and the perfect paper to document them -
Photoplay Book Club collection:

Read



Super adorable right? For this layout I have used the book Bookshelf paper to frame my page with a hint of the red reverse side peeking through my torn layers over the book print paper . The I have added my two photos mounted on to more patterned paper. 


I've used the sticker sheet to embellish my page with a mix of quotes and images including the super cute banner. For my title I have stuck it onto the red patterned paper (Bookshelf reverse side) and then cut around it to ensure the title stands out on my layout. I've then added some puffy heart stickers and some mini stars (from the sticker sheet). 



Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x





Products Used:

Photoplay Book Club Collection - Bookshelf
Photoplay Book Club Collection - Paper Plane
Photoplay Book Club Collection - Books Galore
Photoplay Book Club Collection - I love to Read
Photoplay Book Club Collection Sticker Sheet
Heart Stickers

No comments:

Post a Comment