HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, November 13, 2023

Hey Girl with Cocoa Vanilla Studio Heart and Home by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Back with another layout using the beautiful Cocoa Vanilla Studio Heart and Home collection. 

Hey Girl


I've used my other favourite type of patterned paper background for this layout - word background - always super versatile. For extra colour I mount it onto coloured patterned paper and then add some co-ordinating sploshes with ink. I then tie the page together using the same coloured patterned paper on my layout itself. Here I've tucked some of the pink hearts under the floral paper. 


Lots and lots of flowers on this page - I've used a combo of the sticker sheet and the floral ephemera packet to make two large clusters, then a smaller one at the bottom. Added a few journaling words from the sticker sheet as well. I've found my title in my stash and then added a sprinkle of the puffy sticker hearts to complete the page.


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x





Products Used:

Cocoa Vanilla Heart & Home paper - Golden Fields x 2
Cocoa Vanilla Heart & Home paper - Fall Beauty
Cocoa Vanilla Heart & Home paper - Gather Paper 
Cocoa Vanilla Heart & Home Floral Ephemera
Cocoa Vanilla Heart & Home Accessory Stickers
Cocoa Vanilla Heart & Home Puffy Heart Stickers
Distress Oxide Ink Saltwater Taffy


No comments:

Post a Comment