HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, February 13, 2023

Sweet with 49&Market Art Options Rouge by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I am creating with the stunning 49&Market collections - ArtOptions Rouge
and Colour Swatch Blossom:

Sweet 



I love how perfect the background papers are for creating beautiful pages. For this layout I have added some paper strips to the edge of the background paper which was the plain side, and added some plain papers to surround my photos. 

Next I have used the rub-ons from the Colour Swatch Blossom collection to the right hand side of my photo:


I've fussy cut some leaves and flowers from the bonus fussy cut elements sheet. Under this I've used another rub on, then I've added some chipboard mini words and small heart to the flower cluster from the Rouge Chipboard Word Set. 


I've used one of the main words from the Chipboard Word set as my main title, again with some rub ons underneath for added colour. I've topped the edge with some cute hearts and finished with a little word rub-on and butterfly. 

Thanks for visiting
See you next week
Fiona
x
 

 

Products Used:

49&Market ARToptions Rouge Collection Pack 12x12
49&Market ARToptions Rouge Chipboard Word Set
49&Market Colour Swatch - Blossom Rub-ons 6x8

No comments:

Post a Comment