HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, February 6, 2023

Enjoy the Little Things with Pinkfresh Studio Delightful by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week I am creating with the  Pinkfresh Studio collection Delightful. 

Enjoy the little things


I've used the pinks and yellows in this collection for this layout as they match my great nieces top. I've hand stitched around my white cardstock with pink embroidery thread, trimmed down then mounted onto the Go Bravely paper, then I have layered the Be a Rainbow paper on top. 




I've mounted my photo with some more of the Go Bravely paper and then added a doily before adding a mix of pink and yellow embellishments from both the ephemera and vellum embellishment packs. 

 


I've also added some hot pink and white cherry blossoms to the layout before finishing with a title using and ephemera word and some mini stickers. 


Thanks for stopping by

Fiona
x



Photobucket

Pinkfresh Studio Delightful paper -  Go Bravely
Pinkfresh Studio Delightful paper - Be a Rainbow
Pinkfresh Studio Delightful Ephemera
Pinkfresh Studio Delightful Vellum embellishments
Green Tara Cherry Blossoms White
Green Tara Cherry Blossom Rose
Kaisercraft Cardstock Snow
Doily
Embroidery thread

No comments:

Post a Comment