HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, February 27, 2023

Beautiful with Prima Aquarelle Dreams by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

This week it is the other daughters turn for formal photo layouts! This time I have used the sweet Aquarelle Dreams collection by Prima:

Beautiful 


Stunning purples in this collection which match perfectly with the dress! I've chosen one of the patterned backgrounds papers and added a little masking before teaming the photo up with some of the mauve patterned papers and a doily for softness. 

Next I have hit the ephemera packet for lots of flowers and cute embellishments like the envelope and the frame which I have backed with some patterned paper to add some private journaling later on. 




I have added some cute mauve and white flowers from Uniquely creative around my layout. 

To finish off my layout I have used a 2Crafty title - Beautiful and painted it will a mix of white and purple paint. I've tied the page together with these stunning acetate butterflies from the dragonfly pack. 




Thanks for visiting
See you next week
Fiona
x

Photobucket

Products Used:

Prima Aquarelle Dreams Paper - Dreamers in Love
Prima Aquarelle Dreams Paper - Dragonfly Bliss
Prima Aquarelle Dreams Paper - Bloom and Blossom
Prima Aquarelle Dreams Cardstock Ephemera
Prima Aquarelle Dreams Acetate Dragonflies
Prima Aquarelle Dreams Chipboard Stickers
Uniquely Creative Flowers - 
2Crafty Chipboard - Beautiful 
Acrylic Paint
Doily

No comments:

Post a Comment