HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, October 25, 2021

Now Showing with Simple Stories Family Fun collection by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone


I have a fun range to create with this week - Simple Stories Family Fun collection, perfect for documenting those fun times and the bold primary colours in this collection are just fabulous!

Now Showing



I have started this page off with a super cute cut file of popcorn - and backed it with the most perfect paper - Movie Night - red and white strips on one side and popcorn on the other!!


I've used a photo from my phone that is slightly shorter than your standard photo size at (7cm x 15cm instead of 10cm x 15cm) which has allowed me to use one of the 4x6 Elements pieces to mat my photo giving it a cute dotted border. Next I have added another paper layer behind and some strips to the top of my Kraft background. 


Embellishing my page was simple with the cut file being the focal part of my page. I have cut some extra Admit One tickets from the Let's Play paper and used some movie themed embellishments from the ephemera pack, before adding a selection of stars from my stash. 



Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x

Photobucket

Products Used:
Simple Stories Family Fun paper - Movie Night
Simple Stories Family Fun paper - Let's Play
Simple Stories Family Fun paper - 4x6 Elements
Simple Stories Family Fun paper - Game Night
Simple Stories Family Fun paper - Score
Simple Stories Family Fun Bits & Pieces
Kraft Cardstock
Kaisercraft Cardstock Snow
Bella Boulevarde Stars
Thickers Foam Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment