HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, October 18, 2021

Coastal Walk with Simple Stories Vintage Coastal by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Back today with another layout created with the summery Vintage Coastal collection by Simple Stories. 

Coastal Walk


I've used the collection this week to document a favourite photo from one of my coast walks. Lucky to live near this during lockdown!

For this layout I've focused on the green, blues and browns from the photo and added a pop of red/pink. Love a Kraft cardstock background for beachy pages and I have added some stamping to the background before add my torn paper layers



I've tucked some chipboard pieces, left natural to compliment the Kraft background, under my paper layers for added texture before embellishing with the cardstock stickers and floral ephemera pieces. 


The ready-made cluster above and my cluster below using a mix of stickers and adding some 49 & Market Hike More trinkets. 


Finally adding my title using the Foam Stickers for the large word Coastal and some smaller stickers for walk. 


Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x





Products Used:
Simple Stories Vintage Coastal paper - On Island Time
Simple Stories Vintage Coastal paper - Rest & Relax 
Simple Stories Vintage Coastal paper - Elements 4x4
Simple Stories Vintage Coastal Cardstock Stickers 12x12
Simple Stories Vintage Coastal Floral Bits & Pieces
Simple Stories Vintage Coastal Foam Stickers
49&Market Vintage Artistry Hike More Wishing Bubbles & Trinkets
2Crafty Chipboard Fishing Net Bits
Uniquely Creative Stamp
Kraft Cardstock


No comments:

Post a Comment