HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Friday, October 1, 2021

Gorgeous Girl using Pinkfresh Studio Some Days by Kerryn Fry

Good morning Crafters!
Today I'm sharing another page with the collection
Pinkfresh Studio Some Days.
The photos were taken back in 2012,
my Great-Niece playing in
her Nana's backyard.


The base is a clean piece of Bazzill Kraft Cardstock.
I've layered the patterned papers on the page
and added Stickles Glitter Glue to highlight
different parts of the papers.


At the top of the page, I've added a strip of One More Cup
using foam tape to lift it for dimension.
The strip of Raven Cardstock has been scalloped
and tucked underneath.

The cluster in the top right corner of the page
has been created with a half circle 
that was cut from Count It Down.
I've added a sticker from the Cardstock stickers.


The 2 Crafty Chevron Bits have been covered 
with Black Soot Distress Paint
and added with glue to the page.

I've cut another larger half circle from Friendly Daisies,
it was added to the left side of the page
and outlined it with a black gel pen.


The cluster at the bottom left side of the photo
has been created with Cardstock Stickers
and hand cut pieces from One More Cup.

I've added a few more touched of Stickles Glitter Glue
to the patterns in some of the papers.
Some of the stickers have been layered with
foam tape to create more dimension.


I've used four small photos and
backed them with Raven Cardstock.

been covered with Black Soot Distress Paint.
Once dry, I've backed the filmstrip with patterned paper.

has been covered with Wild Honey Distress Paint
and then finished with two layers
of Dimensional Magic.


A simple page created with gorgeous papers.
 I hope you have been inspired by the page.
Have a happy, crafty weekend and 
join us again on Monday with Fiona's next project.

Products used:
















Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment