HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, October 4, 2021

Explore with 49 & Market Vintage Artistry Hike More by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Back again with another layout to share using the stunning Vintage Artistry Hike More collection from 49&Market. 

Explore


Again, I am loving these backgrounds and co-ordinating them with the embellishments to frame my photo. To start I have matted my photo with some patterned paper then used the die-cuts and ephemera - on the right top corner a frame that I have tucked under the page and added an ephemera tag and a cute dragonfly. 


On the left I have made a shipping tag with scrap paper and added an ephemera viewfinder and "love this Place" tag before adding lots of sheer leaves from the 49&Market Artistry Essentials range, as well as some 2Crafty leaves and Green Tara flowers. Before finishing with the cutest butterfly from the leaf pack. 


Finally my third cluster, a smaller version of the left with a single flower, more chipboard and another cute butterfly. My title mattboard which is left natural to compliment my page - from Celebr8. 



Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x



Photobucket

Products Used:

49&Market Vintage Artistry Hike More Collection Pack
49&Market Vintage Artistry Hike More Ephemera Pack
2Crafty Mini Branches
Green Tara Cherryblossom Teal
Green Tara Fantasy Blooms White
Celebr8 Mattboard Title 
Gauze

No comments:

Post a Comment