HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Making time, by Amanda Hartmann

Hi everyone!

I am here today to share one more page using the Vicki Boutin Wildflower & Honey collection. I have truly loved working with this range: the designs and colours are incredible!


I started this page with the black textured background of the Greenery paper.
The next layer was the spotty Create a Buzz paper. While I was laying out the page, I also circle punched some of the circles from the paper, to use as details later.

The top two panels are the teal Full Bloom paper and the red Happy Spirit paper - these cut into panels as more paper layers.

In the close ups, you will see how I have used Vicki Boutin papers and stickers to finish the page.


This red flower was fussy cut from some of the packaging of the layered butterflies. It is combined here with thickers stickers and the circles I had punched from the paper.


I saved my lucky last layered sticker butterfly - and it looks so sweet on the circle!


Including the circles punched from the paper, on foam tape, added an interesting detail and dimension to each cluster.


That is it for today! What an amazing collection - there is still plenty in store.... but be quick! It is selling fast!

Thanks for looking,
Amanda
Products used:
Vicki Boutin: Wildflower & Honey: Greenery paper
Vicki Boutin: Wildflower & Honey: Create a Buzz paper.
Vicki Boutin: Wildflower & Honey: Happy Spirit paper

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment