HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, November 25, 2019

Crazy Family
with Simple Stories So Happy Together
by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

I'm back today with another layout created with Simple Stories So Happy Together collection:

Crazy Family 
Love the text paper with it's little hearts and family words, perfect background for my layout. I have added some paper layers from the range - how cute is the house paper? Then I  added some texture with some chipboard grid panel, to which I have added some roughly applied ink. 
I've kept the embellishments simple with some flowers, love hearts and word stickers, before finishing off my layout with my title.  
I've used a mix of stickers and a 2Crafty chipboard word family. The word family I cut from the We are Family chipboard piece and then after inking I have very carefully bent the word to give me the curve of my title.
Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona

Photobucket
Products Used:

Simple Stories So Happy Together paper - Our Story
Simple Stories So Happy Together paper - My Squad
Simple Stories So Happy Together paper - Home
Simple Stories So Happy Together paper - My Family
Simple Stories So Happy Together Journal Bits & Pieces 
2Crafty Chipboard Grid Panel
2Crafty Chipboard title - We are Family
Green Tara Fantasy Blooms Beige
Heart enamel dots
Wood veneer heart
Kaisercraft Alpha Stickers coral

No comments:

Post a Comment