HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Cheers, by Amanda Hartmann

Hi all,
With 28 days until Christmas, it seemed like a good time to crack out an awesome Christmas
 range and share a Christmas page.
 I used the fun and bright Pinkfresh Studios Home for the Holidays Collection.
 Here it is!


I took a collection of the papers in the collection (Holiday Gifts, Happy Holidays, Peace & Love), and made panels and layered them down the page. 

I placed this on white cardstock. On either side of the patterned paper, I inked some gold spots through a stencil and made some gold splatters as well.

I finished the page with Home for the Holidays: Cardstock Stickers.


I clustered stickers in either corner of the photo. I love the reindeer and some presents. A little foam tape on the stickers adds a little dimensions.



I loved all the layers of paper, with distressed edges.


A fun family page!

Thanks for looking,
Amanda


Products used:
Pinkfresh Studios: Home for the Holidays Collection

Home for the Holidays: Holiday Gifts Paper
Home for the Holidays: Happy Holidays Paper
Home for the Holidays: Peace & Love Paper
Home for the Holidays: Cardstock Stickers

White cardstock
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment