HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, July 22, 2019

You Inspire Me
with Bella Blvd Let's Go on an Adventure
by Fiona Johnstone

Hello everyone

Loving the bright, fun colours in the Bella Blvd Let's Go on an Adventure. Eventhough it was created with an outdoorsy /camping vibe, the range is certainly suitable for any images with it's bright & colourful B sides. 

You Inspire Me
As my photo is quite neutral in colour I decided to go with some bright and funky papers and this collection was perfect. I've layered the papers on to white cardstock to make them stand out and added a black border for that added pop. 
I've added some flower clusters to embellish my layout, drawing the colour inspiration from the floral patterned paper - Wildflowers. I've used these fab foam alphas from Jillibean soup to create a large title for my layout and finished with some enamel dots to add a little more colour. 
I've even added some visible journaling to this page! Don't love my handwriting and usually like to keep it hidden but occasionally you will see some! 
Thanks for stopping by
Till next week

Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Bella Blvd Let's Go on an Adventure paper -  In the Woods
Bella Blvd Let's Go on an Adventure paper - Shy Foxes
Bella Blvd Let's Go on an Adventure paper - Wildflowers
Jillibean Soup Rainbow Roux - Pinch of Color
Jillibean Soup Spoonful of Soul Foam Stickers 6x12
White Cardstock
Green Tara Cherryblossoms - Red
Green Tara Cherryblossoms - White
Yellow Roses
Green Tara Leaves
Asstd Enamel Dots

No comments:

Post a Comment