HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Thursday, July 11, 2019

Memories, by Amanda Hartmann

Hi all,
Today I continue my travel page shares.
 This time with photos from Croatia, using the Kaisercraft Antiquities collection

For the main background, I used the Heirloom paper.
 As accents, I added strips of the Limited Edition and Rare papers. These strips were
 added at the top and bottom of the page as well as around the photos.



Then, throughout the page, I added different sticker combinations from


In these close ups, you will see the sticker strips, words, clocks, flags, leaves and florals
 from the sticker book, that I used to complete the page.



So many more lovely travel photos to share!

Thanks for looking today!

Amanda
Products used:
Kaisercraft- Antiquities -Heirloom paper
Kaisercraft- Antiquities -  Limited Edition paper
Kaisercraft- Antiquities - Rare paper
Kaisercraft - Antiquities Sticker Book
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment