HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Monday, July 15, 2019

Beautiful You with CVS Happiness Collection by Fiona Johnstone

Hello

More CVS Happiness from me today. I just can't get enough of this collection, so using up some scraps to create my latest page:

Beautiful You
For this layout I wanted to focus on the small floral print on the Meadow paper to be the central part of my design. I have gessoed over my plain white cardstock, before adding some texture paste through a mask. Once dry I have used added watered down Ink Sprays to create a water colour background. 
Next step was to create lots of paper layers with the pretty paper! Then I have these super funky 2Crafty Chipboard flowers -  Flower Set 1 - these are so funky, I just love them! I've simply inked these in pink and added them to my layout, topped with some more of my fussy cut butterflies. 
Then it was a few tab stickers under my paper layers and finally finishing off with a flair button and a die-cut title both from the Happiness collection. 

Thanks for stopping by
Till next week
Fiona
x
Photobucket
Products Used:
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness paper - Meadow
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness paper - Frame of Mind
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness paper - Little Things
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness paper -  Good Vibes
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness paper - Bright & Beautiful
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness Accessory Stickers
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness Ephemera
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness Flair Buttons
Cocoa Vanilla Studio Happiness Die Cut Titles
White Cardstock
Dylusions Ink Spray - London Blue
Distress Ink Spray - Picked Raspberry
2Crafty Chipboard Flower Set 1
Cocoa Vanilla Studio More than Words Ephemera

No comments:

Post a Comment