HOMEABOUT USSHOP HERECROPDATESCURRENT CHALLENGESTIPS&TUTORIALS

Wednesday, November 7, 2018

This is the season, by Amanda H

Hi everyone!

Only 48 days until Christmas! So it seems like a good time to scrap last years Christmas photos! Vanessa has loads of awesome Christmas ranges in store, you should check them out.
 Today's page uses the Kaisercraft  Peace & Joy collection.



The highlight of this page is the Speciality Leafy Wreath paper. I added this to a sheet of white cardstock and machine stitched around the wreath a few times. I also mounted the page on some lovely rich dark green of the Elation paper. I also machine stitched around the edge of the page.

I mounted the photo on the wood grain tones of the Delight paper and then finished the page using stickers. I used the stickers from the Peace & Joy Sticker sheet.


There was an amazing sticker which combined lovely Christmas florals and leaves. I added this along the bottom half of the page, putting it on foam tape so it popped a little.

Here you can see the detail of the machine stitching on the wreath paper.

I combined other stickers from the sheet, various designs and word stickers.
I used the dark red scalloped sticker from the sheet across the page.

Thanks for looking today!
 Hope you get some Christmas scrapping done!


Amanda




Products used:


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment